Another Brass Band Movie

Greetings to all;

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone may answers for.

1.  A member of our band remembers a brass band movie that he saw while
living in England and  made around 1985.  It was called "Shillingbury
Blowers".  Does anyone have a video tape of this movie or know where we can
get one?  He thought it was a grat movie and we would like to get a copy.

2.  A second question:  I was recently reading a biography of Winston
Churchill and the author stated that Churchill requested that brass bands
play at his funeral.  Does anyone know which brass bands played and what
they played?

Thank You,

George Foster
Founder, Illinois Brass BAnd