Young Ambassadors of Great Britain

To all YABB players and associates (past and present),

I'm sure that there are many players on the list who have been associated
with Frank Wolff and YABB at sometime over the last 19 years and who will be
as shocked as I was yesterday to hear this news.

Franks wife, Janny, sadly passed away last week.

I believe a small number of players performed at the service, held Friday
29th November. Many others attended the service to pay their last respects.

Sorry that my first message to the list is a sad one.

Richard Batten
Bass Trombone (Ancient Order of Forresters, Leicester)
RMBatten@xxxxxxx