A date for your diary

As promised, a gentle reminder to all the baritone, euphonium and bass
players out there.   TUBAS IN TRAFALGAR is just two weeks away!

Everything is booked for Monday 16th December at Trafalgar Square.   It
starts at 6-00pm for an hour, and then it goes to a pub in Whitehall for
the Apres-Blow.   During the playing collectors will be collecting money
for Cancer Research.

The 'orchestra' will be formed on the night, and the carols will be played
in four-part harmony.   We will welcome anyone who plays any of these
instruments, regardless of age, standard, or clef (we have all the parts
in all the clefs) so make sure you tell all your orchestral mates too!

Please let me know if you can come, the interest so far has been superb
and the police have asked us to give them a rough idea of numbers involved
by 14th December.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Andy Wilson