Egham Band Dutch Tour - Contacts w (fwd)

To: "brass-band-approval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brass-band-approval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Subject: Egham Band Dutch Tour - Contacts wanted

Greetings to all on the Brass Band list!

Egham Band are still collecting information to help plan a short tour of
Holland in early May 1997.

We have had a good response so far but would like to repeat our request
for the benefit of people who are new to the list.

In particular we want to contact anyone on the list whose band might be
able to host us,
or who might be able to help us make arrangements.

An exchange visit is possible too, perhaps in the summer.

Please visit our website at http://www.egham.co.uk/band/ to learn more
about our 100 year old band.

Anyone who might be able to help please contact me,

John Goodwin
Solo Cornet -iii-< Egham band
goodwinj@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!!!!