Live and let die

Does anyone know where I can get Live and let die arranged as a soprano
solo? I have only heared it once but can't remember which band was playing
it. If I can get a set a soprano playing friend will be more than happy
with me.
Thanks in advance

Stuart Jackson
Warwick university brass society - we finally have a brass band of our own
+
Skelmersdale Prize band, Lancashire