Latest CDs & Tapes (available from R.Smith & Co. Ltd.)

Greetings Banders!!   (& especially our overseas subscribers who might be
most interested in the following catalogue information concerning recent
release of Brass Band tapes & CDs which are all available via mail order=
 from:

>R. Smith & Co. Ltd.
>P.O. Box 367
>Aylesbury
>Bucks.  HP22 4LJ
>U.K.
>
>Postage & packing costs are =A31 per item for overseas customers and=
 payment
(in advance) can be made via cheque or postal order (UK orders only) or with
a credit card (Mastercard or Visa).

>CD 783      GRIMETHORPE	Grimethorpe Colliery Band      =A310.95 (CD)
=A36.50 (Cass.)
>& CAS 783
>
>March: "Death or Glory", Adagio from "Concierto de Aranjue"; "Purcell
Variations"; "From the Shores of the Mighty Pacific"; Overture "Abu Hassan";
"The Lark in the Clear Air"; March from "The Pines of Rome"; "Carnival
Cocktail"; "Riverdance"; "It's Alright"; March: "Barnum & Bailey's
Favorite"; Isiaih 40.

>CD 782     BRASSED OFF	Grimethorpe Colliery Band (alias The Grimley
Band)   =A312.75 (CD only)

>March "Death of Glory"; "A Sad Old Day"; "Floral Dance"; Aforementioned
Essential Items"; "En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor"; "Years of Coal"; "March of the
Cobblers"; "There's More Important Things in Life"; "Cross of Honour";
"Jerusalem"; "Florentiner March"; "Danny Boy"; "We'll Find a Way"; "Clog
Dance"; "Colonel Bogey"; "All Things Bright and Beautiful"; "William Tell
Overture"; "Honest Decent Human Beings"; "Pomp and Circumstance".

>CD 779    THE PLANETS	Black Dyke Mills Band      =A311.45 (CD) =A37.=
49
(Cass.)
>& CAS 779
>
>"The Planets" (Holzt arr. Stephen Roberts); "A Moorside Suite" (Holzt)
>
>CD 778    THE REGIONALS '97   Brighouse & Rastrick Band  =A311.95 (CD only)
>
>"Pennine Moors" (4th Section)
>"Tintagel" (3rd Section)
>"New Buckingham Suite" (2nd Section)
>"Ballet for Band" (1st Section)
>"Lowry Sketchbook" (Championship Section)
>
>CD 774    HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 1996 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS	=A311.45=
 (CD
only)
>		Black Dyke Mills Band, Yorkshire Building Society Band,
Eikanger-Bjorsvik Musikklag

>"There's No Busines Like Show Business"; "Seid"; "Jubilance"; "Nocturne";
"Harmony Music"; Czardas"; "Revelation"

I do hope this information is of interest - and no, I'm not on commission
for selling on behalf of R. Smith & Co. (although that may be worth pursuing
if the response to this posting warrants it).

Thanks for your time & bandwith!!

Angela Tregaskes
Bb Baritone Player
The Crystal Palace Band & Cyberband