Re: Looking for a Band in Berlin

I've had no leads about this so far, so I'll re-phrase the question:

Can anyone give me the slightest clue about how to contact a band in
North Germany?  Brass preferably, but wind/military style is OK too.

An address, phone number, email of anyone who might know someone who
knows someone...?

I can't believe that North Germany is the parched cultural desert it
appears to be :)

Is there a national association in Germany?

Thanks,

Tom Sheridan
Percussionist, Failsworth Band
Manchester, UK