Re: Musical Committees

 Hello All,
Committees, well I really believe that all musical decisions, ie What
is played and who is best to play it. Must be in the hands of one
person, the Musical director. The Committee should handle the day to
day running of the band, organizing Jobs, keeping the books etc etc.
I would be nice if everything was democratic but with some things I
really believe too many opinions can be detrimental to the Banding
process. Having said all that, I suppose if the MD wants added imput
then by all means try it.

On a more personal note, does anyone of our German, or even European
list menbers have access to a German TV Channel Sat-1. I would
appreciate if you could contact me privately <mudcrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you very much, all the best, remember Santa Claus is coming to
town.

 Mark Corben