Sovereign Annual Concert - 8/12/96

Hello all,
     I haven't exactly been inundated with ticket bookings since I last posted
this, so I thought I'd try one last time.

Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass are holding their Annual Concert tomorrow
evening (8/12/96) at 7.00 pm, at Stourbridge Town Hall, near Dudley.  The
concert will feature Riverdance, Trumpet Blues and Cantabile, La Reine de Saba,
1812 Overture and Paganini Variations as well as a few festive surprises.
Tickets are very reasonably priced at 3.50 (2.50 conc.) and will be available
on the door.

It would be nice to see you there if you happen to be in the area.

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.