[no subject]

To let you know!

For the next 1=BD year Nicolas Childs has accepted to be in front of the
Danish National Youthbrassband. (up to 23 years) The band is together 4
times a year in a week-end.
I personally look forward to hear the results ( it was in fact my idea,
others have done the "hard" work ) and I hope that for the youngsters
involved it will mean a big step forward.

S=F8ren Nordholt, Denmark.