Looking for Dave Clark

Hallooo......Dave Clark, Tuba and Salvationist, formerly of Ottawa,
Ontario canada, and now (I think) living in Toronto. If you are still
accessible via e-mail, please contact me at:

hal@xxxxxxxxx

If he is not on e-mail any more and someone knows a snail-mail address
at which he can be reached, would you please reply to me privately via
the foregoing e-mail address?

Thanks

..Hal