Re: Announcement

Hi Phil,

Congratulations! Hope you'll be very happy together.

Some news (been a while, hasn't it?): the concert on th 26th went very well,
showed off our new uniforms (black trousers, black dinner jacket with a red
pochet and red bowtie). The hall was absolutely packed with very
enthousiastic people! Glyn, Andrew and Ian did a good job with their solo's,
especially Glyn who was the audience's favorite. The brassnight went on till
5 am...... absolutely BIG FUN!!!! After this concert we started preparing
for the national championships, which were held the 30th of November. You
might have seen (in the Bandsman) that WE WON!!!!! Just imagine: last year
we won the 2nd section, this year the 1st, and even with the best result of
the day! You probably can imagine how we feel now! We never stopped drooling
over the adjudicator's remarks.....

For Kerkrade, WMC: YES, we are going to compete with you....... Found out
last week that we did enter, probably will play on the 1st or the 8th of
July. Which weekend will you be there? Would be nice if we could meet then!

Anyway, hope you will have a wonderful party this Christmas (ingredients are
there, so it should work) and keep in touch,

Cheers,

Ineke