Repertoire for Brass Band and Choir

A few days ago I posted this question directly to our learned list
owner (Nigel Horne) who had some good suggestions.  It has since
occured to me that I would probably get even better recommendations
from the list as a whole, so I am posting the question to you:

Our band (the Triangle Brass Band, of Research Triangle Park, North
Carolina in the US of A) is considering doing a concert next year
with one of our local choral associations -- the idea is to
"cross-pollinate" audiences.  Our target for this is Christmas,
but it could happen at some other time of year.  Do you have any
suggestions for choral rep scored with brass band playing the role
usually taken by a string orchestra, or rep written specifically
for brass band and choir?

Thanks,

Connie Varner
Triangle Brass Band