Re: Repertoire for Brass Band and Choir

Hi Connie,

Check the Salvation Army repertoire. I am sure that the
something appropriate !

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:02:16 -0500, you wrote:

<Q> so I am posting the question to you:
<Q>
<Q>Our band (the Triangle Brass Band, of Research Triangle Park, North
<Q>Carolina in the US of A) is considering doing a concert next year
<Q>with one of our local choral associations -- the idea is to
<Q>"cross-pollinate" audiences.  Our target for this is Christmas,
<Q>but it could happen at some other time of year.  Do you have any
<Q>suggestions for choral rep scored with brass band playing the role
<Q>usually taken by a string orchestra, or rep written specifically
<Q>for brass band and choir?
Greetings,

=46levo music (Ron Mostaard, Managing Director)
Globeplein 30
1334 BV Almere-Buiten
The Netherlands
tel.   : +31-(0)36-5372901