Re: Recording Companies

>At 23:28 16-12-96 GMT, you wrote:
>>In '97 Carlton Main Frickley Colliery Band plan on recording a new CD and
>>they've asked me to recommend a recording company. I'd like to hear any
>>experiences you have of company's pricing, quality, service and so on.
>>
>>-Nigel
>
>I'd suggest Doyen, very good quality and professionals as far as BRASSBAND
>concerns! Don't know anything about their pricing, but can't hurt to ask! If
>you do, please mention my name and give my best to Nick and co.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Ineke

Chandos have a far better sound quality! I have been dissapointed with the
sound quality of the Dyke CD's since they went over to Doyen - Oh its good
that there are now more CD's around partly I would assume because of Doyen,
if you listen to the sound quality of a recent Chandos CD - i.e Brett Bakers
CD - then you'll find the quality MUCH better.