Sponsorship

Happy New Year to you all!

My band committee is talking about getting sponsorship from local
businesses.  I believe that sponsorship covers a wide area, from a
single donation of modest amount up to a "contract" type situation
amounting to thousands of pounds per year.

I would appreciate hearing from other bands who have gained sponsorship
about their experiences. Please e-mail me directly.

Regards,

Ron Howell
Chairman & Solo Trombone
Watership Brass, Newbury