Re: Re: Grand Shield Test Piece

> Starting time is 11am apparently!!

Thank God for that...I'll never forget last year.  Start time was 10am and that,
combined with a coach driver who slightly overestimated the journey time, meant
we were sitting there at 7.30am in the only place open...Bolton Bus Station
Cafe!  After an 8.30 rehearsal and a 9am draw, we drew something ridiculous like
18 and ended up playing at about 4pm!!  That was a long day...

BTW, Anyone else at Rochdale on the 26th?

--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.