Re: ISB / Top 10 S.A. Bands

On Jan 7,  9:37pm, Gregor Spowart wrote:

> OK, i'll give it a try,
>
> 1) ISB, funnily enough
> 2) Hendon Band
> 3) Enfield Citadel Band
> 4) Norwich Citadel Band
> 5) Bristol Easton Band
> 6) New York Staff Band
> 7) Canadian Staff Band
> 8) Chicago Staff Band
> 9) Cambridge Heath Band (although, i've only heard one tape of
>      them but they sounded pretty good)
> 10) Melbourne Staff Band

Is this a ranking, or just a list of the top 10?  If
it's a ranking, I must disagree with one point, and I'm
a bit hesitant to say it, since the New York Staff Band
is my home turf.  But having seen both recently,
I would have to say that the Melbourne Staff Band is
easily better than the NY.

Dan Masi