Re: St Patricks Day Concert

Assuming that it's Irish pieces that you want, a couple of the pieces that
I would suggest are obvious, but I'll suggest them anyway:

- Those Endearing Young Charms (I don't think that's the full title, but
there are probably so many arrangements that you will get the idea)

- Danny Boy

- there is a wonderful cornet solo written by a local composer Jeff
Christmas, who is a prodigy when it comes to writing for brass, entitled
"Songs of Erin".  As far as I know, London Citadel Band and perhaps the
Canadian Staff Band have had more or less exclusive rights to it, but if
you contacted the band, I'm sure they would at least consider it.

If I think of any more, I'll pass them along.  Good luck with the concert!

Erik Pittock
pittock@xxxxxxxx