RE:Phil McCann (Was vibrato)

>OK, i'm putting myself in the firing line, but to me, Phill McCann is the most
>boring player i've ever heard.

Hear hear.
>[ Grit teeth and prepare for a barage of abuse ]
I think many people may agree with you.

>Sorry, but that vibrato!!! Where is it going???  It seems out of control and
>really totally distracts me from the music.
Yep!
>Technically I can't fault the man, but his tone isn't too good.  In fact, about
>2 years ago I went to hear him solo with a band, and he was cracking notes all
>over the shop and although I was sitting in front of him, there was no power in
>his sound.
>However, after he'd played, he conducted the band and WOW, what a change he
>made to the band, drew everything out of them and made them PLAY.  It was
>great.
Yep!

>OK, i'll stand firm and take my abuse.  Thanks for listening,

\_\_\_      \_\_\_	  Dean Rayner
 \_   \_     \_   \_	City of York Scouts   Founder Member-96
  \_   \_     \_\_\_	Cybercorps 1994 - oblivion
   \_\_\_      \_   \_      Internett Cafe Band '96
    http://www.drayner.demon.co.uk/	dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx