top 10

Well, seeing as it seems to be the going thing, I think I'll post my top
10 list.  Here it goes...

1) the I.S.B.
2) Enfield Citadel
3) the Canadian Staff Band/London Citadel (Canada)
4) the New York Staff Band
5) the Melborne Staff Band
6) Hendon Citadel
7) The National Capital Band (U.S.A.)
8) the Amsterdam Staff
9) Ottawa Citadel
10) The Chicago Staff

I would have put the Earlscourt Citadel band in there, but unfortunatly
they are no longer in existance.

See ya...

Andrew K. Cherry, Bass Trombone Major
Lakehead University Dept. of Music