Re: ISB / Top 10 S.A. Bands

> but i'm very interested to hear
> what other peoples top 10 are, especially overseas people....and i'd like to
> see a contesting bands top 10 as well, if anyone is up for it....I'll start it
> off with Yorkshire Building Society but after that I start getting lost.

Now do you want a list of the top 10 in contests or concerts, on contests
you might see CWS Glasgow and Marple near the top following the results at
the Open and the Nationals.

// Simon Loukes:	     Web Maintainer :
// The Complete MOD Site     www.warwick.ac.uk/~bsuvj/MOD/
// Warwick Student's Union   www.warwick.ac.uk/~suaar