The Great Vibrato Debate

------------6DA9175615CE0

------------B9911F3489B1

Friends,

Sorry for the "> >" junk. I've had some problems posting this. Here are
my thoughts on the vibrato subject, courtesy of a couple of forwarded
messages from Nigel.

------------B9911F3489B1

------------B9911F3489B1--

------------6DA9175615CE0

From: "Robert Miller" <rmiller_1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rmiller@xxxxxxxx
Date:Mon, 13 Jan 1997 08:38:37 -0500
Subject: (Fwd) The Great Vibrato Debate (fwd)

Date:	  Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:57:52 -0500
From:	  njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Nigel Horne)
To:	    rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       The Great Vibrato Debate (fwd)

This item failed to be posted because you sent it as
rmiller_1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, whereas you subscribed as
rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will leave it in my pending queue until I hear from you what you
want me to do with it. In the meantime here is the file including the
headers:

Forwarded message follows:

--
Nigel Horne, Wharfedale Computers Ltd. Internet:
njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:253/417.49; Packet:

Robert Miller
rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E  S A L V A T I O N  A R M Y
Computer Services Department
(416) 422-6162

------------6DA9175615CE0

BEGIN:VCARD
FN:Robert Miller
N:Miller;Robert
ADR:;;128-400 Mississauga Valley Blvd.;Mississauga;Ontario;L5A 3N6
EMAIL;INTERNET:rmiller@xxxxxxxx
TEL;WORK:(416) 422-6162
TEL;FAX:(416) 422-6160
TEL;HOME:(905) 275-3680