Re: Top 10 S.A. Bands, Membership of the list

In message <Pine.SOL.3.95.970113173158.5335E-100000@lupin> Simon Loukes writes:
> Just out of curiosity, where are
> people on the mailling list from?

This subject has been covered before, maybe I ought to insert it in the
FAQ somewhere.

Most people live in the UK, Autstralia, US, New Zealand and the Netherlands.
Many live in Canada. Other represented countries include Iceland, Ireland,
Korea (South I assume), Norway, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden,
Demark and Israel.

Apologies if I've missed anyone.

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor. Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx