Isaiah 40 in NZ

Hi all and Happy New Year from sunny New Zealand.

Well the test piece for our A grade contest this year was announced on
Thursday and it is Isaiah 40.  Looks like a good piece although we haven't
tried to play it yet as a band.  I was wondering if anyone has a good
recording of the piece. I know that it is relatively new so a good rehearsal
recording would be OK.

Also the Open tenorhorn solo is "Fantasia on a Welsh Melody, "Jenny Jones""
by W. Rimmer arr for Eb by Drake Rimmer.  Where can I get a recording of
this solo?

Please contact me personally on these matters

Cheers

Sergio Marshall

Solo horn
Waikato Times Hamilton Brass