Top 10 SA bands web page

I have put the list of the top 10 onto a web page for those interested.
I would certainly welcome more subissions to it from anybody at all, be
it lists or opinions or anything else.

you can find the web page at

http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceegjs1/top10.html

and you can mail me at

ceegjs1@xxxxxxxxxxxx (university) OR
gregors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (home)

Incidently, I think that someone else sent their top 10 to the list but I
can't find it and I can't get at it from Nigel Horne's Web page for some
reason....If anybody has a list that isn't on the page then will they
please mail it to me?

Regards

Gregor Spowart