Re: The Edinburgh Symposium

I certainly hope that the surge of interest in the U.S. is a topic of major
discussion at the Symposium.   Whenever it is mentioned, I feel strongly that
a tribute be paid for the sustaining support of the S.A. bands in this
country.  They sustained it when nobody else was interested and we are just
getting to the point where they don't own everything about it; instruments,
music and the core of musicians.  Thanks for your attention
John Aren
MOTOR CITY BRASS BAND (http://members.aol.com/mcbband/mcbb.htm)-Solo Horn
DEARBORN HEIGHTS CITADEL BAND - End chair cornet (the far end!)