Canadian Staff Band in Dearborn Heights

We are excited to work with the local school district in hosting the
captioned for a full week-end including a clinic, concerts in the church and
at The S.A..  We also have a need for one terrific crowd pleaser to use as a
massed band number that can be acheived by the High School student which has
been transcribed for the bass clef readers.  The Clinic is scheduled for
April 5th at 1 p.m. and we have.... you guessed it 27 openings!   If you have
any offerings that can be mailed or scanned and attached without a lot of
cost, please contact me directly.
Thank you.
John S. Aren
Chairman