CWS??????

>Here is my list of top non-SA brass bands only to name a few:
>
>1) Yorkshire Building Society
>2) Black Dyke
>3) GWS Glasgow
>4) Grimethorpe
>5) Williams Fairy
>
>To rank these in any order is virtually impossible as far as I am
>concerned.
I realise that you are obviously entitled to your own
opinion..........however I am a little amazed at your inclusion of CWS
Glasgow.......with a lot of help form messrs Webster and Mead they
played well at London however other examples of such playing in recent
history are hard to find......also where were Brittania and BNFL???

P.S
don't take me too seriously, I'm just cheesed off that you placed my
band 5th inyour list!!!!