Re: The Edinburgh Symposium

Apologies Brass Band Listees.........

My previous posting should not have been sent to this listserv ........... I
simply clicked on the wrong e-mail address in my address book (Oooops!!)

My intended (forward) destination for the message was Brass Band World (to
include on their Events list).

For those of you who don't already know, Brass Band World is available
on-line at the following URL:

http://www.brassbandworld.com

.......... and is a wonderful source of information.  Incidentally this is
place our friend Tim Morgan read the news about the British Open moving to
Birmingham.

Thank you for your time.

A.T.

Angela Tregaskes