Re: Burmingham Citadel Band (Attention: Andrew K. Cherry)

Mr Andrew Cherry (residing in Canada) please get in touch with me (direct
e-mail please) re. your posting for contact information for the Birmingham
Citadel Band).  I need your personal e-mail address to reply directly (as
you suggest)!. Thank you.

Angela Tregaskes
<angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

or if that address doesn't work, try ...........
<angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Angela Tregaskes
angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx