Re: CWS??????

Sorry Simon, but those 5 bands I mentioned aren't in any particular order!
I would place Williams Fairey in the top 3 for sure.  Very impressed with
your bands performance at the 95 European Championships!  Nice stuff!
(I think it was the '95, Williams Fairey did the Gala concert correct?)
Live recording at Regent Hall with Enfield was great too!  I'm Sally-Ann
and I'm not afraid to say you burried those guys!

Sorry BNFL and Brittania didn't make it on my list.  I don't know why I
didn't place them there!  I met Russell Grey of BNFL during a trip of his
to CANADA.  Enjoyed his playing very much.

I have also been very impressed with some of the bands comming out of
Holland and surrounding countries.

Any way, I hope your not cheesed any more!  Sorry!

Mark Sturge