Youth Brass Band Entertainment Fes (fwd)

As you know I'm not a great lover of off topic stuff in here and this mail
I've been asked to pass on is bordering on off topic (especially as I haven't
been offered commision on what is effectively free advertising :-). As a
once off however I'll post it as someone may find it useful.

Replies to the author, not to the list please.

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor. Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:253/417.49; Packet: G0LOV@GB7SYP.#19.GBR.EDU;