Re: Teachers

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Michael D. Dalton wrote:

> My school has a couple of exchanges with various colleges in England, and
> I'm looking into participating in one next year.  Since most of the
> schools have little or no music programs, I need to try to find a
> euphonium teacher for while I'm there.  I'm particularly interested in any
> experiences people have had with Robert Childs, but I'm open to
> suggestions of any tutor that comes to mind.  Feel free to e-mail me
> privately or post a response to the list if you think other people would
> benefit as well.
>			Thank you in advance,
>
> 				    Mike dalton

I may not be from England, but I have the business card of one of the
greatest tutor I know, who resides in England. His name is Steven Booth,
and he is the Solo Baritone for the tops Black Dyke Mills Band. He came to
Canada for the NS International Tattoo, and I had the opportunity to take
a lesson with him. He's a great teacher and a player bar none.

'luck in England,

	Dan Crenna
	Euphoniumist, Guelph, Ontario.