Arrangement Catalogue

Dear Nigel,

On browsing through the Brass Band Mailing List Do's & Dont's I noticed that
you have a catalogue of all your arrangements and that all subscribers to the
list could have a free copy of one of your arrangements.

Please would you be kind enough to forward a copy to me.

I have just completed Margate Band's Web Page and was wondering if you can
add us to your list of brass bands, I have linked to your homepage and have
given you a special mention on page 5.

Perhaps you can let me know what you think of my first attempt. When I view
our page through aol it all looks fine, but when I look through Netscape
Navigator 2.02 the pictures seem off line and shunted to the left instead of
being centrally placed as I intended.

Our Web Site can be found at
http://members.aol.com/margband/private/index.html

I'm not sure if you received Margate's recent Vacancies which I sent
yesterday, there seemed to be a bit of a problem with aol's mailing system.
Perhaps you will let me know as I wish to be included in the February's
mailing.

I noticed that you have recommended Software at your web site. I am still
unable to hear your arrangement when I visit and I do have a soundcard, what
seems to be the problem. Do I need to download something to be able to hear
the music. I also noticed that there are a couple of programmes for composing
music, do you need a keyboard for this. I am interested in printing some of
Margate's manuscript music to make it easier on the eyes, although I am not a
pianist, I do have access to a keyboard but would rather just click on notes,
if there is such a programme. Perhaps you can recommend a programme that
gives a free months trial.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bridgette Goold
Margate Silver Band