Brass Band

Dear list,
	I am attempting to explore composition for the Brass Band, and
would like to know, as you are all definitely "the experts", what the
orchestration for the classic brass band might be. Also, is there anyone
with any MIDI files of public domain brass band arrangements? I would like
to see how the parts are balanced, etc. If anyone could contribute a MIDI
or a source of MID's, or maybe an Encore score, I would be most
appreciative.

	Regards,
		Dan Crenna