Re: Tune Books

Our university brass band wants to find some tune books to use in
practices, so i was wondering if anyone belonged to bands that still had
the old SA books lying around, and if so, whether they would be willing to
part with them. My band from back home donated their old ones to bands in
Africa when they bought the new ones.

Cheers
Simon

// Simon Loukes:	     Web Maintainer :