Re: Caruso Method

On Tue 28 Jan 97 (13:38:53), james.a.wilcox-1@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I am sorry if I did not explain myself very well on that last email.  I
>would  like some comments on the method if anyone had used it?

Hi Jim, the *best* place to get any info on that would be the trumpet mailing
list.  It's full of professional players who can advise on almost *ANYTHING*
trumpet related.  But, beware, postings average around 100 per day.

I've misplaced the info I had on it, but a URL that may help is

http://trumpet.dana.edu/~trumpet/

which is the home page of the Trumpet Players International Network which runs the list.  You'll probably get some links from there.

Best of luck, and let me know how you get on...i'm having the same problem...

Regards,
--
Gregor Spowart <gregors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>