I think I made a mistake

While browsing Nigel Hornes home page, I took a look at the archived mail
listings.  It seems I sent a message to the list entitled LOOK LOOK etc.

Oops, Sorry.  I meant to send that to my university mail address (i
think) so that I could update the web page there.  It seems it ended up on
the mailing list.  The reason for the subject was so that I wouldn't miss
it and update the page as soon as possible.

Unfortunately.  I think it went to the list, so i'll apologise right now.
If it happens again, please mail me and let me know, because I never even
realised i'd done.

Apologies again,

Gregor Spowart