Re: Theft of instruments at Warwick university.

On Wed 29 Jan 97 (00:03:24 +0000), msufa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>This evening (28/01/97)there was a break in to the instrument store in
>the Warwick university arts centre.

[snip]

I'm sorry to hear that.
I remember about 2 years ago, our Salvation Army Hall was broken into.  They
lifted a load of instruments, as well as the PA system and the electric piano.
They came back the next day to get the rest.  We were insured, but it was dead
annoying.  Thankfully, I take my instrument home with me.  Also, a few days
later, they broke into the Bo'ness & Carriden Band hall as well, and took a bus
load of stuff.
I really hope you get your instruments back, although it would annoy me more at
losing my mouthpiece.

Best of luck,

PS. <ahem>In my other post about the New Buckingham Suite, line 1 should read golf, not gold...</ahem>  Apologies..:-)
--
Gregor Spowart <gregors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>