Re: New Buckingham Suite

At 18:07 29/01/97, you wrote:
>On Wed 29 Jan 97 (09:00:04 +1100), j.alexander@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>>Anyway, one of my jobs is to drop a golf ball into a bucket, to
>>represent
>>>a hen laying an egg.  As the band are wanting to do well, and have got
>>>their eye on promotion, it's a serious business, and I thought I could
>>do
>>>no better than to ask list members for advice.
>>
>>Ah!  Just what we need totake over from the Great Vibrato Debate!
>
>Yip, just make sure there's not too much vibrato in the gold ball ;-)
>Which kind of bucket are you planning on using anyway??  Large bore or Medium
>Bore?
>
>Regards and apologies, i couldn't resit...,
>--
>Gregor Spowart <gregors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

>--

Can we get the spelling correct folk's-its New Buckenham,and yep-the
Bandmaster of the New Buckenham Silver Band is wetting himself over all the
fuss as the piece was commisioned for the Band's centenary and in the end
the Band got away without having to pay for it!(Yes-someone was actually
going to pay for a set before it made its way to the contest lists) And
yep,the village(pop 200-300ish)is surrounded by all of the lifestock
mentioned as well as being deep in Sugar Beet country in deepest Norfolk.

Andrew Murray
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx