Re: Band wanted to play in NABBA Challenge...New Jerusalem!

This is a fascinating idea.  As a West Coast (Los Angeles) resident the chances
of our band travelling & participating are slim.  Joining an "instant band" is
very appealing.   My wife plays the E-flat tuba and I the Euphonium.  We have
conflicting committments this year, but if the idea flies and perhaps becomes
institutionalized, keep us on the mailing list. Maybe NABBA could include such a
band or two in the contest structure to serve orphans such as us!.  Thanks for
your creative energy.  Norm & Linda Taylor  72124.2527 @ compuserve.com