Just a quick introduction...

I'd like to introduce myself to the list. I'm a solo cornet player for
(and assistant conductor of) Killamarsh Band which is based in
Killamarsh (funnily enough !), NE Derbyshire (UK). We don't contest, but
do many concerts in the local area, and are completely self-financing.
If you'd like to know more about the band, you could do worse than to
visit our web page at http://www.davidm.demon.co.uk and follow the
appropriate link. There's only a bit of history there at the moment, but
I will be expanding the section to include soundbites, more pictures
etc. as time permits, although as you may realise if you check out any
of the other links at the bottom of these pages, I do have my work cut
out in various other activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

--
David Morris
email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx