Cyberband

Hi gang,

With the European being in London this year, maybe a few of us list members may
like to meet up again and have another cyberband broadcast.

OK, it worked to some degree last time, but I thought that if we were to start
planning another one now, we could surely get a better place to meet in, plus
better software and sound quality.  It would also be nice to meet everyone
again - plus maybe a few more.

If anyone wants to help organise - maybe you know where we could meet, or have
better technical knowlege than I with regard to software etc., please let me
know.

Tell me what you think.......

Nigel Wears