Steven Booth - who ??

Hello !
	Yet another new member of the ever-growing Internet brass banders.
Please excuse my intrusion into your mail, but this is just to let you know
I'm here !

My name is Steven Booth, Baritone soloist, conductor, arranger etc.  I
won't bore you with all this, but if anyone wants more info please feel
free to contact me, or have a quick browse of  -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/StevenBooth.

Thanks
Steven Booth