Re: Band wanted to play in NABBA Challenge...New Jerusalem!

Thank you very much for your interest, and the GREAT idea about
creating a special section in NABBA for us orphans. Dave was
quite enthused about the idea and plans to push for it (he's
on one of the NABBA committees).

I'm sorry we won't be able to meet in Redwing this year, but we'll
certainly keep you informed; our plan is to try to keep the
idea alive past this year's competition, i.e., mailing list and all that..

...Hal