From: brass-band-approval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Goodwin John; brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cyberband
Date: 01 February 1997 17:27

Hi gang,

With the European being in London this year, maybe a few of us list
members
may
like to meet up again and have another cyberband broadcast.

OK, it worked to some degree last time, but I thought that if we were to
start
planning another one now, we could surely get a better place to meet in,
plus
better software and sound quality.  It would also be nice to meet
everyone
again - plus maybe a few more.

If anyone wants to help organise - maybe you know where we could meet,
or have
better technical knowlege than I with regard to software etc., please
let me
know.

Tell me what you think.......

Nigel Wears