Re: Jim Wiliiams

> Dave & Raymond,
>
> Yes it is true that James Williams will be retiring and Richard Phillips
> will take over as bandmaster at Enfield.  I would like to know Raymonds
> views on the subject as the term "yikes" can be interpreted in many ways.

Yeah, Phil, I too would like to know what is meant by "Yikes". Is it meant in a bad
way, or in a good way ? From a personal point of view being a member of the band
myself, and having seen him (Richard) in action at our Territorial Music School, I think
he's an excellent choice as replacement, and I'm sure the rest of the band thinks so
too.

Andrew Hill
Eb Horn Enfield/Norwich Citadel S.A. Band