Hey, get your own thread! (Was: NABBA Instant Band)

How about "No French Please, we're English" or something similar?

The current discussion on traditional BB instrumentation vs inclusion of
Trumpets/French Horns is not what was intended for the NABBA Instant
Band thread. The new topic is great fun but I'm having to wade through a
lot of "false alarm" replies, looking for volunteers!

Thanks

...Hal

(Eb Tuba, Woods Manufacturing Brass Band, sponsors of the
Instant Band)