Instant Band is a GO!

Well, we've got our 15 players, including a handful of Woods
Manufacturing Brass Bandies, so we're going to press on with assembling
a full TRADITIONAL INSTRUMENTATION (that other thread, please note!) brass
band to compete at NABBA.

To all those who replied to earlier posts, Thanks. Now all we've got to do
is spread the word to others, particularly in the cornet and horn end, who
are either hesitating or who are not aware of this appeal.

There are probably lots of musicians (or bands!) out there who have
never participated in a contest. This would be a terrific opportunity
for them to give it a try. No matter the outcome, the North American
Brass Band community will benefit from having a larger community of
interest in brass banding and in competing.

As before, e-mail replies to:

   Harold Floysvik     (work)       hal@xxxxxxxxx

   Janice Larose       (work)       larosej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
		       (home)       janice03@xxxxxxxxxxx